Sean Fargo

Welcome Karen

Hello friends! My name is Clarity and I teach children meditation, mindfulness, breathing techniques and movement therapy. I love to connect with like-minded people and am just loving the vibe here! Thank you Jillian, Sean and whoever else is responsible for keeping this site going.  I live in San Diego with my husband and we have a cat named Charlie. Please reach out and say hello if you’d like to chat🙂 

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hello @Clarity! It is wonderful to have you here. Thank you for the beautiful introduction. We have some others in this community who also work with children. It is such important work to be doing.

I look forward to hearing more about your work and experience in the other threads. I'll check out your other post now 🙂

If you have any questions or concerns as you navigate this community, feel free to reach out at any time!

Wishing you a peaceful Sunday.

I am truly honored to be here and look forward to learning from every member. I am in the process of pivoting my consulting business to focus on mindfulness in leadership. I’ve been meditating for 10 years and recently had a transitional life experience that has prompted me to dive deeper into the area of mindfulness. Thank you for welcoming me into this community. 🙏

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Emilyd123 said:

I am truly honored to be here and look forward to learning from every member. I am in the process of pivoting my consulting business to focus on mindfulness in leadership. I’ve been meditating for 10 years and recently had a transitional life experience that has prompted me to dive deeper into the area of mindfulness. Thank you for welcoming me into this community. 🙏

Welcome Emily, I'm new too.

Do update us all on how you get on with bringing mindfulness into your business.

I worked for IBM for 20 years and one year the company made a big thing of promoting mindfulness to their employees and and offered some education. It was kind of a buzzword for them. As usual with IBM tho,  they soon decided to forget all about and move onto the next waste of time and money ha. To be fair, with 20 odd thousand employees worldwide, it was never going to work to any great degree.

It will be interesting to see how it goes with you. 

David

• Administrators

Welcome @envoy, @Emilyd123, and @LisaKat! Nice to see some new faces in the community. I'm Gillian - the community moderator, so if you have any questions, reach out at any time.

In the meantime, feel free to jump in on any topic in the forum that speaks to you. I'd love to hear more of your insights, curiosities, and experiences.