Gillian Sanger

ICEBREAKER: What is one thing most people don't know about you?

• Administrators
On 7/19/2021 at 2:22 PM, Hui said:

Thanks Gillian for your reply. I’m quite new and I’ve just started the 28day meditation challenge. 

Oh that's great! What day are you on? Feel free to share any of your reflections with us in this section of the forum - https://www.mindfulnessexercises.com/community/forum/40-100-day-challenge/

• Administrators
14 hours ago, TeeMaree said:

Hello everyone, I’m a newbie. I’m kinda shy and many of my friends don’t know that I meditate, commune with nature on my walks, paint rocks and play the flute in my quiet time. I do what makes me feel joy and peace to quiet the noise and anxiety in my head. I look forward to opening up and sharing on this forum. 

Hello @TeeMaree! Wonderful to have you here and thanks for sharing a bit about yourself. I, too, commune with nature on my walks 😊🌿

What sorts of meditations do you listen to/practice? I would love to hear more about your insights, experience, and questions anywhere in the forum you feel called to share. I always keep my eye out for new posts.

• Like 1

1. I wanted to become a Doctor or a Lawyer-neither of which I am...

2. Probably watching a Mr. Bean movie..

3. Always to watch my back...

4. I suppose Sankes too, however my 2 biggest Fears are: Unruly crowds & Poisonous Vapors; I was exposed to both in the past.

5. Cant really think of any...

6. A New Question I would like to add:  Who was were the most influential people in your life growing up? I would have to say, my Uncle Rob, who was a Protestant Minister

who for many years always showed a unique interest in me & my Siblings' EducationCareer and any Sports we liked, especially, Baseball. He gave me my first Baseball glove; also he was a huge Boston Red Sox fan.

Share a little more about yourself and let us know something that most people don't know about you.

For instance...
What did your childhood self yearn to be when he/she/they grew up?
When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
What was your biggest mistake turned lesson?
What are you afraid of, big or small?
What unique quirks do you have?

This list of questions is by no means exhaustive of where this can go. Use your imagination to dig for something wild/surprising/unusual or share something totally 'normal' (whatever normal is) and relatable.

• Like 1

• Administrators
18 hours ago, Levelthemind said:

I enjoy meditating and I enjoy it every day peacefully through the core.   I am dealing with a cancer and it has not stop me from healing and keeping my level minded in meditation.

Welcome to our community @Levelthemind. I am so sorry to hear of the cancer you are navigating right now. It sounds like meditation has been deeply supportive for you. Feel free to share anywhere else in this community where you are drawn. We'd love to hear more about your insights, questions, and experience.

• Like 1

When I was 11 years old, I wanted to be a pilot and still have artwork of helicopters still on my walls and Several Pinterest boards full of them! After a decade of being off course, I'm headed towards my dream again! So excited!

I love life. I am a life enthusiasts. I believe we are here to make life better. Our job is to lead by example and show others the way.

I am the Mindful-Coach. That is who I want to be when I grow up. 🤩

• Like 1

A list of things most people IRL or online don't know about me with a twist!: One of the items on this list is not true. I'm curious to see which one you think it is!

• I was on a competitive gymnastics team in my childhood
  • I had been dreaming of playing professional soccer since I was a kid, but music threw a 🔧 into those plans
  • I did a summer in DCI with Spokane Thunder 2008 tenors/quads 🥁
  • I've taken improv comedy classes
  • I used to skateboard and freestyle rollerblade during my youth
  • I've been skydiving 5 times
  • I've taken Krav Maga classes
  • I once auditioned to be a Blue Man in Las Vegas
  • I joined a band last minute as a guitarist for the 2009 VANS Warped Tour
  • I'm a Les Claypool impersonator 🤫

Untitled design (70).png

Untitled design (69).png

Untitled design (71).png

Edited by J.D.

On 10/23/2019 at 3:31 PM, Gillian Sanger said:

Share a little more about yourself and let us know something that most people don't know about you.

For instance...
‎Che cosa ha vogliono essere i tuoi io d'infanzia quando è cresciuto? ‎
‎Quand'e' stata l'ultima volta che hai riso finché non hai pianto? ‎
‎Qual è stato il tuo più grande errore trasformato in lezione? ‎
‎Di cosa hai paura, grande o piccolo? ‎
‎Quali stranezze uniche hai?‎

This list of questions is by no means exhaustive of where this can go. Use your imagination to dig for something wild/surprising/unusual or share something totally 'normal' (whatever normal is) and relatable.

1) I wanted to be a soccer player but I didn't had the talent, perseverance.

2) I don't really remember

3) 

4) It depends

5) I do fear going away from home or being alone.