Gillian Sanger

ICEBREAKER: What is one thing most people don't know about you?

Something people will not know about me is that I have recently started writing short stories to complement my interest in guided imagery.  I am 62 and just starting out on this particular journey.

• Like 1

Hey guys, I'm new to this page and just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Tim Shaw, I have found peace, love, and wealth through investing in myself. We only get one shot at this life so if you wake up everyday dragging and complaining about mostly everything then I would love to speak with you, you are enough, you were made for greatness, you deserve everything you want in life. I truly want to help each and every one of you so I ask, are you ready to change your life from negative to positive? Reach out to me now and I will help you, we are one, we are enough, WE ARE GREAT!

• Administrators
On 3/20/2021 at 3:50 PM, Kath said:

Something people will not know about me is that I have recently started writing short stories to complement my interest in guided imagery.  I am 62 and just starting out on this particular journey.

That is wonderful Kath! If you ever post or publish something online that we can read, feel free to share the link.

As a child I wanted to live in the woods in a little cottage with animals around me.

I currently live on a farm, with animals and a bush that I am able to explore so blessed.

• Like 1

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Maralee said:

As a child I wanted to live in the woods in a little cottage with animals around me.

I currently live on a farm, with animals and a bush that I am able to explore so blessed.

Lovely Maralee! Thank you for sharing.

I grew up a 'city girl' but now I long to live in a little cottage surrounded by animals and forest 🙂

I’m a Foodie. I love cooking and eating all things  except for porridge ( the texture ..errrrr...can’t do it ..), however, I looooooove Bircher muesli? Go figure!! 

• Like 1

Hello to this community!  One thing people may not know is that I served in Zambia with the Peace Corps.  It was the most beautiful, challenging, eye-opening, and life-changing experience of my life.  I will always be grateful for it.  

I'm also looking forward to this 100 day challenge.  I have meditated on and off for several years - and have a similar on-and-off yoga practice as well.  Over the past few years I have found myself on the cushion (and the mat) more and more - finding myself as I spend time there...and loving myself more.  So thank you for this opportunity.  :)

• Like 1

• Administrators
15 hours ago, heatherb said:

Hello to this community!  One thing people may not know is that I served in Zambia with the Peace Corps.  It was the most beautiful, challenging, eye-opening, and life-changing experience of my life.  I will always be grateful for it.  

I'm also looking forward to this 100 day challenge.  I have meditated on and off for several years - and have a similar on-and-off yoga practice as well.  Over the past few years I have found myself on the cushion (and the mat) more and more - finding myself as I spend time there...and loving myself more.  So thank you for this opportunity.  🙂

Welcome Heather! Thank you for this introduction and sharing a bit about your experience. 

I'm Gillian - the community moderator. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out 🙂

In the meantime, I look forward to reading about more of your insights and experiences if you share elsewhere in the forum.

With gratitude,

Gillian

I've actually never had a set mindset to what I wanted to be when I grew up actually. I've always said a doctor but I think it was because it was common to say when your a kid. As an adult now I'm a firm believer in trying things out when you're young before your older. I'm actually easily squirmy and grossed out. I'm afraid of not going for all of my dreams before my time.

• Like 1

Good Evening ,

its 20.40 here on a wet Sunday evening. I am Irish and live in Northern Ireland near the Mourne Mountains and 4 miles from the Irish Sea. Looking forward to exploring Mindfulness and applying in life. Are there any other Irish on the site?

Regards , Martin

• Like 1

The one thing that most people do not know about me is the total number of nieces, nephews and great nieces and nephews that I have. The total number is 39. And yes that’s the real number of people that my siblings bring at minimum. Out of five siblings this is what they produced LOL. 

• Administrators

Hello @HeyLydi, @Martin, and @P.O.M

Wonderful to have you in the community! Thank you for your introductions. I'm Gillian - the community moderator. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message.

In the meantime, I'd love to hear any of your insights, thoughts, or reflections in other corners of the community forum. If you'd like to jump in, you might consider:

Wishing you well!

Gillian

The thing that most people don't know about me is that I have a tremendous fascination/admiration for the older, not so modern/ conventional motivational speakers like Earl Nightingale and Napoleon Hill. 

• Thanks 1