Gillian Sanger

ICEBREAKER: What is one thing most people don't know about you?

On 10/23/2019 at 9:31 AM, Gillian Sanger said:

Share a little more about yourself and let us know something that most people don't know about you.

For instance...
What did your childhood self yearn to be when he/she/they grew up?
When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
What was your biggest mistake turned lesson?
What are you afraid of, big or small?
What unique quirks do you have?

This list of questions is by no means exhaustive of where this can go. Use your imagination to dig for something wild/surprising/unusual or share something totally 'normal' (whatever normal is) and relatable.

Hello My name is Elda,

I recently joined Sean Fargo’s program.  The one thing most people don’t know about me is that I have this weird gift Of pregnancy premonitions for my friends, family, and myself. I have a dream where I see them eating fish.  A year or some years later they are pregnant. I had a friend where she was told that she could not have kids. I told her that I dreamt she ate two fish. About five years later she had twins.  

• Like 2

Hello My name is Elda,

I recently joined Sean Fargo’s program.  The one thing most people don’t know about me is that I have this weird gift Of pregnancy premonitions for my friends, family, and myself. I have a dream where I see them eating fish.  A year or some years later they are pregnant. I had a friend where she was told that she could not have kids. I told her that I dreamt she ate two fish. About five years later she had twins.  

• Like 2

On 12/14/2019 at 3:32 PM, Elda said:

Hello My name is Elda,

Wow!! That is incredible! What a unique and mysterious gift. Thanks so much for sharing 🙂 and welcome to the group!

• Like 2

On 12/18/2019 at 3:34 PM, Bluebabee said:

Hi, that I am actually an introvert . INFP . 

@Bluebabee - I'm an INFJ 🙂

I wonder if there are any other Myers-Briggs enthusiasts here. Have you heard of the Enneagram? I love that model so very much as well (just discovered it a few weeks ago).

Hello all!

I never really wanted to "be" anyone. I had a vivid imagination if my own. I can't think if anything I am afraid of either. A quirk (or maybe just OCD 😂) is that I am compelled to shut doors, cabinets and such before I leave the house. I also am compelled to pull up weeds...even when it is not at my house! 🚫🌱🤣

• Like 1

I am very sensitive and feel like my heart was  first broken permanently when my mother gave me up.  Holes in my heart but I am very loving...my heart still works ❤️

31 minutes ago, Bluebabee said:

I am very sensitive and feel like my heart was  first broken permanently when my mother gave me up.  Holes in my heart but I am very loving...my heart still works ❤️

@Bluebabee - I'm so sorry to hear this ❤️  I'm responding fully in your other post.

Hi Gillian, thank you for your responses. I am close to my Mother who adopted me even though it has been difficult for both of us as unfortunately as a child from foster I did not attach/bond the way she had hoped for. However she IS my mom and we love each other very much. 😊 We got through a lot!  

I had always thought of myself as a teacher.  My favorite person was a fourth grade teacher.  She was the only person that ever asked if I was "alright".  After growing up never asked for opinion or even to think on my own really set me up without coping skills.  so getting through that was totally on intuition and excepting the fact that I would always do everything wrong first.  

The teacher always stuck in me though.  As much as being the student.  Always learning, sometimes feel like a sponge and cannot get enough information.  I saw recently about now being able to download knowledge to the brain.  What????

I don't think that would be for me because I need to see the information in writing, hearing it recorded or read, and see demonstrations.  I otherwise will not remember.  It has helped though to clearing the mind.  

Today I am still teaching.  Over the past years the only people that speak to me are people with problems.  I rarely just went out and visited with people.  Because it always came to people and problems wanting answers I didn't have.  Not understanding my light back then.  I prepare now.  Every interaction is a teaching moment.  Loving it.  

I do not get paid because how do I charge to just talk?  Always.  Someday it will come.  Helping is more important at this time.  

Edited by Paige PIlege
add information

Hello Mindfulness Exercises Community 😀

I wanted to drop by and say hello. I’m a British Army veteran who now works for Rolls-Royce aerospace. I have recently created a website to help others using meditation and mindfulness techniques. I have used the all natural practices of Mindfulness and Meditation to help with my symptoms of PTSD. These techniques have enabled me to live a happy and abundant life once again. 💫

I’m excited to discuss topics with like minded people. 

• Like 2