Thuraya

Thuraya Succar

Hi everyone, 

I am Thuraya. A Palestinian educator who has been looking for different ways to practice mindfulness and help myself know how to let go. I am using this platform to get more into practical performance of mindfulness and the correct implementation of its techniques 

• Like 1

Hello, Thuraya,

Welcome! normaally, our Administrator, Gillian, welcomes our Newcomers, though she is on Retreat now!

Let us know how we can assist you. there are many Free Resources on our pages:

https://mindfulnessexercises.com/free-mindfulness-exercises 

Hope that helps...

May You Be well.

~~~Rick~~~

Hi Gillian, 

Sorry for my late reply. I was not feeling well the previous weeks as my Mom tested positive for COVID 19 and I had to take care of her. Now, things are better and I can resume my life normally. To be honest, I would like to learn more about anything related to calming the anxiety of my friends or clients. I also want to learn how to use my voice to be more convincing to the audience. 
thank you in advance 

• Administrators
On 7/9/2021 at 10:43 PM, Thuraya said:

Hi Gillian, 

Sorry for my late reply. I was not feeling well the previous weeks as my Mom tested positive for COVID 19 and I had to take care of her. Now, things are better and I can resume my life normally. To be honest, I would like to learn more about anything related to calming the anxiety of my friends or clients. I also want to learn how to use my voice to be more convincing to the audience. 
thank you in advance 

Hi Thuraya,

I am sorry to hear that your mom became ill! I am also glad to know that things are now better. No need to apologize on the delay. This community is here for you to come and go as suits you.

I'll share a couple of resources that you might like to check out. Let me know if anything here stands out to you or is helpful in some way:

9 mindfulness exercises for anxiety

7 resources to help you find your voice as a mindfulness meditation teacher

Wishing you and your family well,

Gillian