Gillian Sanger

What are you grateful for today?

• Administrators

Thanks Gene! I love Tara's meditation so will give this one a practice soon.

Today I am grateful for warm, sunny days... for my balcony... and for the smell of the forest in spring. I went for a walk today in the nearby woods and was completely enamoured by that deep woods aroma.

• Administrators

I am a few hours north of Stockholm, nestled into an old log cabin. In this moment, I feel immense gratitude for the sound of birds, for the silence pervading their song, for the trees that surround the earth here, and for the log fire that keeps this home warm.

I was grateful to Meditate before a Dr's Appt. today, that I was anxious over; after the Dr. examined me he informed that I was healed from my Malady; we exchanged some Loving-Kindnesses as he disclosed to me that his Mom who just recently moved to Texas, just before the Covid hit, and now his Mom has been diagnosed with ALS; wow, I could tell how much he loves his Mom; we had a Family member who passed away from that...I told him She would be in our Prayers...He's an Awesome Dr. and treats me like a whole person!

• Thanks 1

Yes,  My Dr.  responded in an email to me today:

"This means more to me than you know".

That says to me, keep Extending that Loving-Kindness!

I once read a short article called: "A Pebble in a Pond"; here it is:

https://liftedup.us/a-pebble-in-a-pond/

It ends with this:

"We each have a tremendous responsibility to be the best person we can to the world at large. 

The Pond is depending on us. Love is the only answer".

• Like 1

On my Creative side! Just so I am not just repeating the same Mantra or Prayer every time, I am going to originate some in my own verbage to make them more authentic! 

After my Breakfast this AM, my Partner conveyed her own short one-liner to me, which I responded with one too! something is sinking in apparently...I think the day I informed her that Mindfulness is not a "Woo-Woo" as Sean explaines, it has become a way of Life!!

• Like 1

• Administrators

Pause for appreciation:

In this moment, I am grateful for the cozy, rustic café that I find myself in. I am grateful for the soft, upbeat music streaming in the background. I am grateful for the other people chatting away here, some quietly, some enthusiastically. I am grateful for the rose hip/peppermint/chamomile tea in the mug in front of me. I am grateful for the overall energy here - for the sense of vitality that this stirs in me.

This was actually yesterday. My car broke down, out near the bridge over the water from Pace to Pensacola. It was very hot! Out on a busy road, a ways from any resources, about 3 pm in the afternoon. I was already hot as no AC in my car. I had no cold drink. I was thinking about what to do, when  a very sweet man stopped and helped me. 

He helped me get to the Gas Station where I was trying to get in touch with a Tow Truck, and a women who had a great open spirit asked if I wanted a ride home. 

This was a reminder to me that somehow things always work out. I always have the help and support I need, even in the hottest of times when I feel so alone. There are always loving, good people around me.

Now if I can remember I am worthy of loving people in my life and know I can make good friends.🥴

• Like 1