HeidiRenee

Introduction

Hi!  I’m Heidi and I am a HS physical education teacher, Coach at Orangetheory Fitness, wife to a pretty cool husband and dog mom to three energetic dogs!  I’ve had a consistent meditation practice for about two years now and I am loving this journey.  My intentions are to bring Mindfulness to the students I work with.  Happy to be a part of this community! 

• Like 3

Hello Heidi, Nice to meet you! Welcome. I too am super excited to be apart of this community. Our journey in leading  Mindfulness is one that is quite Divine for sure!! Awesome day to you!!

• Like 1

Hi @HeidiRenee! Another warm welcome to the community 🙂 Having a pretty cool husband and three energetic dogs sounds lovely. My boyfriend and I will be adopting two dogs of our own in a month or two and I look forward to having their energy in our home!

It sounds like you're doing amazing work weaving phys. ed and mindfulness. I look forward to hearing more about that! If you have any specific practices you'd like to share, feel free to post in a related thread (or start your own) in our forum.

If you have any other questions about the community, let me know!