Sarah

Warm greetings form El Paso, TX!

I am excited to virtually meet you all! I am currently a full time student finishing up my doctoral study in Organizational Leadership with an emphasis in behavioral health. I have been an educator for 12 years form 1st to 5th grades. Through divine intervention I as a single mom of a 6 year old, an 11 year old and a 22year old, as well as a “glama” of a 6 month old have been able to be at home to finish school and homeschool my 11 year old son. Growing up in a Buddhist and Catholic family mindful practice was in hind site always around me. It was not until my son at the time he was 7 was diagnosed with autism that I became aware of the invaluable practice of mindfulness, and began incorporation it in our home, the schools I taught and decided to go back to school to emerge myself in behavioral health and the effects of mindfulness.  I am so excited to learn and grow with you all! Many blessings to each of you!

• Like 1

Hi @Sarah! Thank you so much for sharing your story! It seems you have much experience to share - I'm really looking forward to hearing more about your journey through mindfulness and the insights you've uncovered along the way. If you feel compelled to share more of your experience or insights in a related forum, post in any of the current threads or start your own: https://www.mindfulnessexercises.com/community/

Let me know if you have any questions 🙂