Rachel

New blog on coming back.

Hello everyone-

I have been writing blogs for my mindfulness website and the one I ended up writing quite late last evening, I would like to share with the community.

I would love your feedback or to engage with you about its' contents!

Thanks so much.  Be well.

Rachel

Link to Coming Back:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Uj-reWIM6kN14gWX-4GJ3Vfs83tSEKAatDftAyUYE0g/edit?usp=sharing

Link to Rachel Potts Mindfulness:

https://rachelpottsorg.wordpress.com

Edited by Rachel
  • Like 1

@Daniel A. Detwiler

Wow!  This means so much coming from someone with the depth of understanding that you do.  I am beyond grateful to have this community for inspiration, support, and feedback.

There are other blogs on my site, which I also linked, and I find that I have been drawn to these weekly contemplations more than my daily journaling.  So more to come for sure.

I thank you again for taking the time to share and think about my words.  I appreciate you and wish you ease in your heart.

Be well-

Rachel

• Administrators

Absolutely beautiful Rachel! I love the imagery of the North Star and how you came back to it at the end to remind us that it is always there. I felt very moved by your words. As Daniel said, they were powerful and authentic to read, deeply human and true.

Reading the words 'Pay attention to the ground beneath you' reminded me of words of wisdom someone recently gave to me, which was just to come back to the root chakra. Lately I have felt caught up in the upper chakras and this reminder to come back to the Earth was wonderfully grounding. Thank you for reinforcing that message.

• Like 1

Such wonderful feedback from you both.  Thank you for taking the time to read.

@Gillian Sanger I actually strongly identify with the lower, and especially the root chakra.  In fact, I have to remind myself to allow for the upward flow of prana and not ALWAYS lean toward the the ground, though I find its' stability and constancy helps me be most present. 

I wish you both ease and thank you again for reading and sharing your thoughts.  I love writing these; sharing them is the icing on the cake!

Be well.

Rachel