John MacKinnon

100 Day Challenge

This was the perfect simple but foundational guided meditation that I needed today....especially as I am teaching others There are many ways to guide a mindful breath awareness practise, and I really enjoyed Sean's voice and choice of words.  I will be referring back to this often.  Thank you so much.

• Like 2

• Administrators

@John MacKinnon - Ah, I see you have already begun the 100 day challenge! (I had recommended it to you elsewhere in the forum before stumbling upon this thread). 

And hello @lori! Welcome to the forum. I'm Gillian - the community moderator here. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message or post in the forum.

I am glad to hear you have both enjoyed the beginnings days of this challenge! Keep us posted as the days roll on.

• Like 1

Today was day 28 of my 100 day challenge. I like the fact that I'm looking forward to each morning with a different meditation. These first 28 days were the mindfulness for beginners album. I'm interested to see where the rest come from.

Kindness and love for all,

John

• Like 1

• Administrators

Congrats John! Isn't it 28 days they say it takes to build a new habit? Keep us posted on how things progress. If you have any interesting reflections, favourites, questions, or new insights, I'd love to read about them.

• Like 1

I'd like to know where I can download # 5 - Breath Focus A FINAL. I've been getting bonus meditations on the 100 day meditation challenge. I'm up to 109 which I believe is number 9 in the 30 day fitmind program. I didn't receive the 105 bonus meditation email so I haven't been able to download it. I have found it on the site so I am able to listen to it, but I would enjoy downloading it as I have with all the meditations so far. Any help would be appreciated.

• Like 1