John MacKinnon

100 Day Challenge

This was the perfect simple but foundational guided meditation that I needed today....especially as I am teaching others There are many ways to guide a mindful breath awareness practise, and I really enjoyed Sean's voice and choice of words.  I will be referring back to this often.  Thank you so much.

• Like 1
  • Administrators

@John MacKinnon - Ah, I see you have already begun the 100 day challenge! (I had recommended it to you elsewhere in the forum before stumbling upon this thread). 

And hello @lori! Welcome to the forum. I'm Gillian - the community moderator here. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message or post in the forum.

I am glad to hear you have both enjoyed the beginnings days of this challenge! Keep us posted as the days roll on.

• Like 1

Today was day 28 of my 100 day challenge. I like the fact that I'm looking forward to each morning with a different meditation. These first 28 days were the mindfulness for beginners album. I'm interested to see where the rest come from.

Kindness and love for all,

John

• Like 1
  • Administrators

Congrats John! Isn't it 28 days they say it takes to build a new habit? Keep us posted on how things progress. If you have any interesting reflections, favourites, questions, or new insights, I'd love to read about them.