Mindful Load Toad

Hello I'm Matt

Hello All. My name is Matt. My username is a throw-back to the nickname of my career field that was in for 20 years before retiring.  I consider myself a newbie to Mindfulness and have a lot more to go to better my mindful practices.

I volunteer my help in facilitate a 9 week program called the Whole Health Pathways that the Veterans Administration puts on as a Whole Health Peer Partner. We have at least one mindfulness script that we either do by reading or playing a recording of the script. I've also done mindfulness practices for a Leadership experience for a Veteran Service Organization (Team RWB) that I also volunteer with at the Regional & Local level.  I've been lucky to get the opportunity to explore more mindfulness & meditation through Team RWB and am going to an upcoming iRest Yoga Nidra Level 1 training that they are paying for.

I'm always looking for ways to do mindfulness & meditation myself online via Zoom, Skype, Google Hang-out or other video conferencing so i'm all ears if someone does know some inexpensive and/or free options out there. 

Looking forward to learning and interacting with everyone here 🙂

Matt

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hi @Mindful Load Toad! It's great to have you here! It sounds like you're doing really valuable, much-needed work.
Check out our downloads page for some free resources, or if you'd like to pose a specific question (i.e. video conferencing referrals), consider posting to one of the forums like 'Leadership & Work' - https://www.mindfulnessexercises.com/community/forum/16-leadership-work/

• Administrators

Hi Matt! Welcome to our community!

Thank you for your great work with the Pathways program!

I am actually in the process of creating a way for us to sit together mindfully via Zoom. I'll share the details with you soon. 🙂

In the meantime, our community here is a safe space for support, connection and inspiration to help you be more mindful in your daily life.

We would love it if you

- join and participate in a mindfulness Club

- comment about mindfulness in daily life

- or let us know how we can support your practice.

Wherever you are with your mindfulness journey, you are most welcome here! 

With gratitude,

Sean Fargo

Founder, Mindfulness Exercises