Gillian Sanger

What is one thing you'd like to remember today?

On 10/1/2020 at 6:24 AM, Gillian Sanger said:

This week's question asks:

What is one thing you'd like to remember today?

We each hold much wisdom in our heart and in our bones, but sometimes, we simply forget. What is one thing you'd like to remember today? Some insight you'd like to come back to?

Today, for myself, I'd like to remember that everything is temporary. Life is in continual flow. This flow does not have to be resisted; I can open my heart to it.

I would like to remember my first date because it taught me a lot about people. But what's more precious is that i found meditation which helps me to forget.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
14 hours ago, Relaxpeaceclub said:

I would like to remember my first date because it taught me a lot about people. But what's more precious is that i found meditation which helps me to forget.

It certainly has a way of bringing us back to what is here now, and in so doing, easing the stories of our past. Thanks for sharing @Relaxpeaceclub

10 hours ago, katie garnett said:

I would like to remember to breathe into my body before my mind starts going down the path of impatience and irritation.  When Covid took hold my client population exploded and became somewhat overwhelming - it is good to return to the community.

Lovely to hear from you Katie! And great insight to come back to.