Guest Laura Leaton

Day 1

Guest Laura Leaton

Today was Day 1 of 100 Mindfulness Exercises.  Although only 1 minute of mindful breathing, I found it difficult at times to really concentrate on my breath. In-Out-In-Out. wow, I am alive and what a precious gift to breathe in air, especially in our world today. Often times I find myself paying gratitude to the BIG things in life when my ability to breathe is so very precious.  I am grateful for breath today and I am very aware of the healing powers of mindful breathing.  I am a Joyful Connected Visionary Woman!

When focusing on my breathing i felt movement in my belly and in my chest. I found that even though I focused on my breathing I was still thinking about an important work meeting that is due tomorrow. Focusing on my breathing is not something I ordinarily do. it has never been a task I give attention to. In fact, its an activity that I have never recognized to be occurring. I realise  now that breathing is a critical part symbolizing life.

• Like 1