Calm

Guided meditation

• Administrators

Hi @Calm! I'm not sure there will be guided live meditations, but here is a link to some resources that can be explored for anxiety and stress: https://mindfulnessexercises.com/mindfulness-exercises-for-anxiety-stress-reduction/
Let me know if you try any of these and which ones resonate most strongly with you!

• Like 2

I find the guided meditations from David Weiss very helpful and the Daisy Pond by The American Monk  (Burt Goldman) very helpful.  These are my first ones from about 40 years ago that I still like today.  I do a lot of youtube now with vibrational healing through music.  It just goes through my bones and feels amazing.  Music is my go to for meditation.  Blessings. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 12/11/2019 at 4:23 PM, Paige PIlege said:

I find the guided meditations from David Weiss very helpful and the Daisy Pond by The American Monk  (Burt Goldman) very helpful.  These are my first ones from about 40 years ago that I still like today.  I do a lot of youtube now with vibrational healing through music.  It just goes through my bones and feels amazing.  Music is my go to for meditation.  Blessings. 

Oh I'll have to look into that, thank you for sharing! Back when I practiced Buddhism locally I remember how amazing the vibrations felt during chants with the group.