Guest Andrea

Day2

Guest Andrea

As I breathe in Each of my 3 breaths I feel as if my lungs are going to burst.  It's a relief to start breathing out again.  I still find it calming by the end of the 3rd breath though. 

This is my DAY 2 of Mindfulness.... Taking three fully packed breathes made me feel more aware of the air I breath in and breath out... I felt calm and much relaxed after the exercise!... Thanks mindfulness team for helping everyone at the expense of no one!  🤗

• Thanks 1

Thank you so much for this amazing practice you are sharing with all of us. 

When I do focus my attention on three conscious breaths, I usually feel tensions in my body with the first cycle of breath, the tightness in my stomach and the stiffness of my shoulders and neck; with the second breath I start to feel the areas of tension slowly being released and massaged by the breath and on the last full cycle I can notice more space in my physical body and my mind is more focused and centred. 

This practice, especially doing first thing in the morning allow me to be more productive and motivated for the day ahead.

Love & Light  

• Like 1

• Administrators
12 hours ago, Giulia said:

Thank you so much for this amazing practice you are sharing with all of us. 

When I do focus my attention on three conscious breaths, I usually feel tensions in my body with the first cycle of breath, the tightness in my stomach and the stiffness of my shoulders and neck; with the second breath I start to feel the areas of tension slowly being released and massaged by the breath and on the last full cycle I can notice more space in my physical body and my mind is more focused and centred. 

This practice, especially doing first thing in the morning allow me to be more productive and motivated for the day ahead.

Love & Light  

Hi Giulia! Thank you for sharing this. It is really amazing what just three mindful breaths can do. 

• Like 1