Posted (edited)

Namaste,

I am not sure how busy everyone is - and what timezones we are in - but i thought it would be a great idea, if we could set up a time to get together via zoom or 8x8.

Since many of us are yoga and meditation teachers - it would be awesome if we could set up a rotational basis of teaching each other a SAFE and FREE yoga class (FREE) - open to everyone, so one doesnt have to be a yoga teacher... - all levels welcome - as this would be about bringing some positive real time energy together, share our teaching abilities and skills and most importantly strengthen this community.

We would need to decide/set up a calendar:

how long we can spare - 20, 30, 45 or 60 mins for a yoga/meditation session

A teaching schedule i.e, who will teach? which date, time and length of class.

we could do this once a week, - the consistency and regularity would help us encourage all members and even friends of members to join this mindfulness group and the yoga.meditation group?

These are just some of the thought off the top of my head . would love to hear from other - is anyone interested -

@Gillian Sanger@Jo L would this interest you? and as i mentioned earlier - everyone we know can be invited to join in ... i think zoom allows maximum 40 participants?

Am sure i might have missed some stuff out so would be great to fill in any blanks?

look forward to hearing from you

priyanka

Edited by yogawithpriyanka
  • Like 1

Thanks for creating this Priyanka! I could join for a few months but am not sure I can commit long term. Maybe once we see who is interested we can create a calendar. Short sessions might be nice to begin with and something more people could schedule into their day.

Timezones... so many of us here across the globe! I'm in Sweden (CEST), which is 6 hours ahead of Eastern. As for my schedule, daytime works best... but that could be too early for people on the West coast of the US.

Let's see who is interested and we can see what might work! I will add it to next week's member email and make an announcement in the sidebar about it now 🙂 

• Like 1

Would love for everyone to take a chance and join us for a zoom yoga/mindful meditation session on the 30 June 2020 - All levels of practitioners are welcome. I will teach the first class and it would be great to have everyone volunteer to teach at some point, although its not necessary - and everyone is welcome to participate - you dont have to be a teacher to join in ...

Posted (edited)

We will meet at 9am eastern standard time (i am based in canada) - It will be a 40 minute session

Priyanka Gupta is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Priyanka Gupta's Yoga & Meditation  Zoom Meeting
Time: Jun 30, 2020 09:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/93006172047?pwd=ZDE0RkkrMFRQdXJlT2NtNUpIYmVGUT09

Meeting ID: 930 0617 2047
Password: 806344

*NOTE: NEW LINK - SEE BELOW

Edited by Gillian Sanger
Redirecting people to new link
  • Like 1

Hi, i am resending the invite link as there seems to have been an issue on the previous link - Gillian - could you reshare this as a new link if you have time?

Topic: Mindfulness community FREE yoga and meditation
Time: Jun 30, 2020 09:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/94177776716?pwd=cVZoc3cwanlwYkhWNm11cTZYQUhLZz09

Meeting ID: 941 7777 6716
Password: 3Nq6qr

19 hours ago, yogawithpriyanka said:

Hi, i am resending the invite link as there seems to have been an issue on the previous link - Gillian - could you reshare this as a new link if you have time?

Topic: Mindfulness community FREE yoga and meditation
Time: Jun 30, 2020 09:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/94177776716?pwd=cVZoc3cwanlwYkhWNm11cTZYQUhLZz09

Meeting ID: 941 7777 6716
Password: 3Nq6qr

Thanks for the reminder Priyanka! The weekly newsletter won't be out until Wednesday, but I will add this to our online events thread.

Thank you so much Priyanka for a wonderful practice this morning! I feel refreshed and ready to conquer the day. It was great to see you too Gillian!  Priyanka, you mentioned that you have sessions on youtube that are available. How can I access those? Thanks again and have a lovely day!❤️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I would love to join via Zoom if/when Priyanka offers another yoga practice.  Thank you!

• Like 2

namaste,

@Gillian Sanger thank you so much for making this session possible. really appreciate it.

@Jo L and @Gillian Sangerthank you for joining in to the session today - am so grateful we were able to do this.

awesome to finally meet virtually... i look forward to another session led by one of you...

@Rachel we do look forward to seeing you next time we do another session. in the meantime, i have added my youtube channel link below, for everyone to enjoy till we meet again.

@Jo L

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUwcP-bWLm1vOC7K7Ge-4bw/

linktree abbreviates the playlists and might be easier to peruse to find exactly what you are looking for such as chair yoga, or yoga for core strength etc, meditation and yoga nidra

https://linktr.ee/yogawithpriyanka

Stay safe and be well

warmly priyanka

🙏🏼

• Like 2