fdsnoble

Introduction of Newbie

Hello All,

I am new to the community and have already learned so much. For years I taught psychology and was always excited when we would reach the section of spirituality. It is my hope that I will be able to use what I gain from this community, and perhaps the training to pass on to my coaching clients and others. Growing up in tradition religious household, it was a mind shift and education that helped me truly understand and appreciate spirituality. So excited to be!

Francia

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, fdsnoble said:

Hello All,

I am new to the community and have already learned so much. For years I taught psychology and was always excited when we would reach the section of spirituality. It is my hope that I will be able to use what I gain from this community, and perhaps the training to pass on to my coaching clients and others. Growing up in tradition religious household, it was a mind shift and education that helped me truly understand and appreciate spirituality. So excited to be!

Francia

Hello! 

Welcome! I'm a psychologist, had a private practice for 13 years, specializing in trauma. I decided to go in a slightly different direction, obtained my life and wellness coaching certification and completed a Path to freedom course, which is about teaching mindfulness and other skills to prisoners. I grew up Catholic so can probably relate to some of your spirituality shifts. I follow Buddhism now. I look forward to your contributions and getting to know you!

• Like 2

Hello @fdsnoble! Wonderful to have you here. I'm very happy to hear that you have already learned much from the community as a new member. Is there any particular theme or practice you are interested in learning more about?

On 5/22/2020 at 10:16 AM, fdsnoble said:

Hello All,

Francia

Hello @fdsnoble  I am happy to meet you.  I am a certified Qigong instructor and now work with Sean on Mindfulness Teaching.  I wish to add to my practice.  I love the topic of spirituality.  And energy.  Being able to access our energy and use it in helping others know themselves and feel better.  My studies in Chinese Medical Qigong has brought me to many types of meditation and is such a great, relaxing experience.  I hope to see more of your postings to read.   Blessings.