Hi all, I am a restorative yoga teacher and meditation teacher looking to share meditation with as many people as I can.

Hoping to write some of my own meditations to include in the restorative yoga classes as well. 
thanks and chat soon.

• Thanks 1

Welcome @Intuitive ARMY! Thank you for introducing yourself 🙂 Where did you study restorative yoga? I'm a Hatha yoga teacher and am considering studying either yin or restorative to deepen both my personal and professional practice.

I'd love to hear more about your insights and experiences, so feel free to scan the forum threads and share wherever you feel called to.

Have a wonderful day!

Nice to meet you @Intuitive ARMY

I am also new to this site, so this is a journey that we are both starting at the same time. 🙂

I look forward to getting to know you better. I am really interested in hearing more about your meditation and restorative yoga practice.

Kind Regards,

Gene

Thanks Gillian and Gene, much appreciated.

i studied at BIYOME with Celia Roberts in Brookfield Qld. And am continuing my learning with Mindfulness for a meaningful life. 
it’s now all online and Celia is very knowledgeable and experienced. 

I did the 350Restorative aYoga and Meditation course last year and found it so informative and exactly what I required without knowing it. I talked to Celia and she recommended it, she is very intuitive with what a student needs or doesn’t need. 

hope that helps Gillian.

i am grateful to of found a studio already and have already started teaching although on line now, but nevertheless teaching.

Keep me posted on your decision.

Leigh

• Like 2

Thank you Leigh! I will definitely have a look into it.

That's great you are able to teach now. I am also teaching online (Hatha and meditation) and am grateful for new technologies enabling me to do so. However, it is completely different than in-person, and I look forward to when the world can commune in the real world! 🙂 

• Like 1