Gillian Sanger

What is your heart asking you for today?

• Administrators

This week's question asks:

What is your heart asking you for today?

Take a moment to sit quietly in a safe and comfortable space, to close your eyes gently, and to ground your attention in the heart space - both the physical and energetic heart. Get curious: if your heart were to ask you for something in this moment, on this day, what might it ask you for?

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 5/31/2022 at 6:15 AM, Jhana said:

What is my heart asking me for today?

To be more contented. Just to enjoy 'being' and not needing always to be 'doing'. 

Lovely heart calling, Jhana. Thank you for sharing. And thank you for bringing this question back into my awareness to sit with.

As I reflect on it myself, the following phrases come:

Take care today. Walk tenderly upon the earth. Inhale and exhale love in equal measure.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• That's inspiring, Gillian. My Intention today, is to take a Mindful Pause before I react to a situation; reacting will only place me in an Amygdala Hi-Jack. Not that that is my usual style, just that I am more aware today. Sometimes, I will saunter to my backyard and just view the clouds in the sky or just listen to the birds...there are many mindful moments about communing in Nature that awaits us if we just stop and be present.  
    • Lovely reflection Jan! Thank you for sharing this.
    • Guest Jan Ejsymontt
      Today is day 66 of my 100 day meditation  challenge. Today the audio was on Tenderness, what a beautiful word. I would like to express my gratitude  for this wonderful challenge and I do believe that meditation leads to a tenderness. The analogy to the tenderisation of meat is apt. The more we meditate, the more ' tender' we become and recognise that love is the ingredient.  Namaskara.  
    • I was looking through old topics and was drawn to this one in particular. Then, I noticed it's been exactly two years to the day that this conversation was started! An appropriate time to come back to it I think. The theme of vulnerability has been recurring (not constant, but recurring) for me over the past two years. It's been a time of learning to trust my gut and to speak my truth - and learning how to do so with wisdom and compassion.  It's been a time of difficult listening, of being willing to lose things in order to expand, of taking the risk of stepping into new expressions of myself. It brings to mind the quote: “And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” ― Anais Nin. I'm curious to hear other people's reflections and experiences with vulnerability these two years. Share your thoughts below if you're interested in discussing.
    • The other night my partner and I watched 'Chasing the Present' on Gaia TV. Recommended for those that have access to it! Here's the trailer:  
  • Recent Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.