Kevter2

Happy To Be Here!

Hello Everyone! My Name is Theresa Clement and I am happy to be joining the group. I live in Virginia and have been here for about 10 years now. Some of the things that I like to do is Meditating, Yoga, Gardening, Cooking, And I have an interest in Nutrition. In fact, I am becoming certified in Nutrition. I also like playing with my bulldogs! They are so much fun!

• Like 2

• Administrators

Hi Theresa! Welcome to our community and thank you for the introduction. I, too, have a background in nutrition and I also practice meditation and yoga. I am someone who wants to want to garden, but unfortunately the genuine desire isn't quite there yet for me 🙂 Maybe next summer now that we've moved out to the countryside.

• Like 1

Hey guys!

My Name is Asja and I am so excited to join this group! 

I love everything with a creative expression, but my perfectionism always gets the best of me. I love playing and learning about musical instruments and recently i started focusing on guitar. I love photography, videography and my day can't pass without my favorite playlists. 

Meditation really helped me grow into who i am today and I'm trying to learn more and more about myself.  

• Like 2

• Administrators

Hi Asja and Camille! Welcome to the community 🙂 It's wonderful to have you both.

@good_vibes - What are some of your favourite tracks at present?

@Mindful_Mille - Congrats on attending your second yoga class! Are you interested in trying meditation? If so, do you know what type of meditation you'd like to start exploring?