Gillian Sanger

What does my body need from me today?

• Administrators

This week's question asks:

Take a moment to pause, to tune into your body, and to notice what is present. Then, consider what compassionate action, acknowledgment, or offering you could give to your body today. Does your body need rest? Movement? Water? Loving attention? Or something else?

• Like 1

On 11/1/2021 at 11:55 AM, Gillian Sanger said:

This week's question asks:

Take a moment to pause, to tune into your body, and to notice what is present. Then, consider what compassionate action, acknowledgment, or offering you could give to your body today. Does your body need rest? Movement? Water? Loving attention? Or something else?

My body needs water, gentle stretching, lying on the floor and practice following my breath

• Like 2

Unfortunately, I am sick. I am taking extra care of myself with juicing, soup, rest, and love. 

I realized I need to be more consistent with taking my vitamins and sleep.  If anyone has ideas of how I can sleep better please let me know.  

Happy 2022

Terri

• Administrators

Hi @Terri444,

Thank you for sharing where you are at (or where you were at on Friday). I hope you have been able to get lots of rest and nourishment over the weekend.

Here's an article on the connection between mindfulness and sleep (with some highlighted exercises). It may be helpful: https://mindfulnessexercises.com/the-power-of-mindfulness-for-sleep/

We've also had a lot of people share their own experience with sleep in this thread: