Paige PIlege

I REACHED PROJECT COMPLETED

I have been wandering around the last few years because the first 50 years of my life were done witnessing, making mistakes and learning.  Finally, I have reached accomplished.  30 years of journals with struggles and progress now can be put out.  With 3 courses and 3 websites, I feel very comfortable with helping others.  I use to have this itch.  This itch to do something with what I have lived.  Not knowing how, when, where and what is a daunting task.  FIRST progress is in 2020.  Thank you for being here.   Projects are completed, now to learn what else to do with it.    Very slow going for me.      

https://soul-fitness-life-alliance.teachable.com/purchase?product_id=1148266       Embrace Your Joy        free             4 videos    Worksheet bonus

https://soul-fitness-life-alliance.teachable.com/purchase?product_id=1384677       Embrace Joy Without Fear      $10   minicourse    videos, charts, bonus's

• Like 4

Thank you Gillian.  It feels so good to be able to say that it is done.  Clearing that space and opening up to more creative ideas.  I am beginning to settle into a satisfying personal purpose.  If that makes sense.  I feel that some of us sensitive people feel as though week seek, and seek constantly.  For what, we don't know.  

It could be for signs from the higher levels of consciousness.  Possibly for people that come and go and determine the benefits to ourselves personally or in the world.   It just seems so much more aimed now.  

Thank you community for being present when I needed it.  

Blessings.  

• Like 1
On 1/7/2020 at 12:40 AM, Paige PIlege said:

I have been wandering around the last few years because the first 50 years of my life were done witnessing, making mistakes and learning.  Finally, I have reached accomplished.  30 years of journals with struggles and progress now can be put out.  With 3 courses and 3 websites, I feel very comfortable with helping others.  I use to have this itch.  This itch to do something with what I have lived.  Not knowing how, when, where and what is a daunting task.  FIRST progress is in 2020.  Thank you for being here.   Projects are completed, now to learn what else to do with it.    Very slow going for me.      

https://soul-fitness-life-alliance.teachable.com/purchase?product_id=1148266       Embrace Your Joy        free             4 videos    Worksheet bonus

https://soul-fitness-life-alliance.teachable.com/purchase?product_id=1384677       Embrace Joy Without Fear      $10   minicourse    videos, charts, bonus's

Congratulations! 

On 1/7/2020 at 3:40 AM, Paige PIlege said:

Congratulations @Paige PIlege

It sounds like your life experiences prepared you for this moment. I can identify. I have made all kinds of mistakes in life on a personal and professional level. And yes, I can really identify with not always feeling comfortable being in my own shoes. That feeling that something is wrong, I am making mistakes, or not in my comfort zone. 

I have read a few of your posts Paige, and I can tell that you have a lot of talent and gifts to offer others. 

Thank you for sharing!

Kind Regards,

Gene

• Like 2

Thank you @Gene WilliamsYes we all learn our lessons and must be sure to let others learn in their own time also.  Sometimes that is difficult.  we want to protect the young from making mistakes sooner in life to hopefully grow farther than us.  I have found that trust is needed that all will be revealed in its own time.  I will be reading posts today.   Blessings.  

Paige

• Like 1