theinfogoddess

Hi Guys- The Info Goddess Introduction

Hi guys my name is Christie -theinfogoddess. I’m new here and this is actually my first forum that I’ve joined so I’m a bit excited to be apart of a community with people who have similar mindful techniques as me. Can anyone drop some links of some techniques that have been helpful to them during their journey? I’ll be more than glad to share mine with you guys as well. Please comment below….. I’m so glad to be here 🙂

• Administrators

Welcome to the community Christie! It's great to have you here. I'm Gillian - the community moderator. If you have any questions as you navigate the forum, let me know.

In the meantime, what is your experience level with mindfulness? I'd love to know more about your practice.

Also, just a note: external links can be posted by active members, so you're welcome to share in moderation once you have engaged a bit more in the forum.

Looking forward to learning more from you!