Eve Tan

Day 94

When has your life changed dramatically as the result of some seemingly random influence or occurrence?

Do you think that living as if you control your own destiny is a good idea? Do you live that way?

I think is around Aug, I received a call from someone and he said thank you that I didn't stop my mum to support him in his career but actually I did just my mum insist want to support him so that he can hit his target on his career. It really hit my face because I think in a selfish way that he just need money buy my mum is thinking about this young guys need someone to support so my mum just support him. At that moment, I know that my way of thinking is narrow and selfish at the time so I had received a lesson from my mum indirectly. Yes, I feel that control my own destiny is a good idea but I didn't live that way because thing always come into different and unexpected way.