Is there something you've dreamed of doing for a long time but haven't?  Why haven't you?  Is it better to have dreams that may never come to pass, or to stick with those that can be readily achieved?

How much better would your life be if your dreams came true?  What dreams have you already achieved?

I want to be a psychologist but I haven't do anything on my dream because I not study in this area when I was in university so I don't think is possible for me back to university to restudy it again but I started taking some course like ICF coach program so I can learn something that is related into that. I think I will stick with have dreams that may never come to pass because what I did just the same with this statement because I know become a psychologist is a dream that I may never come to pass but I still keep myself to move forward what is next and new possibilities in the future. That is so much abundance if my dreams came true because I had experienced it before just like I had completed my master course and I never thought I can complete my master in 1 and half years so I'm being proud of myself to achieve my dream.