Rachel

New Blog- In Service

Hi Everyone-

I am happy to report that I have been able to bring mindfulness to groups that cut across a swath of my community as well as online.  Today I wrote and put out a new blog post that I wanted to share- called In Service.

Hope it resonates and please feel free to share widely.  Here is the direct link, and below is the link for my site where meditations and blogs are shared freely and with love!

link to blog:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Qm8wftizCAlZSsI6BXrvYOCqlLIgdObFVTrUcZkEfBw/edit?usp=sharing 

link to site:  rachelpottsorg.wordpress.com  

Be well!

Rachel

• Like 1

• Administrators

Beautiful, humbling words, Rachel. Thank you for sharing another one of your lovely blog posts. 

Reading it reminded me of something Sean said in a weekly call for the teacher training program a while back. He offered the reminder that teaching mindfulness is not about us; it is about helping others. This of course applies to modalities beyond mindfulness as well.

There is a short clip of that talk here:

• Like 1

Thank you  so much, Gillian, for sharing this beautiful eye opening and wise video clip 💜 from the mindfulness teaching program. It always feels so good to hear Sean's voice and teachings. First I paused when he said it is not about mindfulness, but yes, it is indeed about helping others and to ease the pain and suffering. This metta meditation on day 16 was a bit longer than other meditations and very effective. Hubby was listening with me for the first time on this 100 day challenge and he fell asleep:) (but his subconscious mind was there...) 

• Like 1