Tempus

Hi everyone!

I discovered the group as a results of doing my own research to find practical mindfulness information.  I began practicing breathing mindfulness about a month back, which grew from being a military veteran being treated for PTSD, anxiety, and depression.  I live in the metro Boston area.  Already I have been helped by the meditations and writings of this website and hope to continue engaging with you all over the days to come.  Thank you for your contribution and participation and welcome!

Taking my time,

Tempus

• Like 2

Welcome to the community @Tempus! It's great to have you in the group and I look forward to learning more about you and your journey through mindfulness.

As you feel inspired to, jump into any of our forum conversations or start your own. For any community-related questions, message me at any time.

Have a great day!!