Dealing With Stress & Anxiety

Share your experience with stress and anxiety, including trials and triumphs, insights, and questions for other members.

17 topics in this forum

• 7 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 53 replies
    • 9.8k views
  1. Focusing options

• 1 reply
  2. Can anyone help

• 1 reply
  3. Comfort Zone

• 8 replies
    • 2.5k views
  4. How to slow down?

• 5 replies
  5. Guided meditation

• 11 replies
    • 4.8k views
    • 10 replies
    • 2.7k views
  6. Dr

• 0 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 5.7k views
  7. Ms

• 4 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 3 replies
    • 2k views
    • 6 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.9k views
  8. My daughter has leukemia

• 11 replies
    • 4.7k views
    • 0 replies
    • 2k views
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts

Announcements

• Guest Lucky HK
      Hi,  I am a master's degree in Buddhist counseling postgraduate student, and I am looking for ideas for above mention concept. I am practicing mindfulness meditation, and I want to clarify and enrich this title for my final project. Please let me know your ideas and a path to explore this aspect. It will be excellent assistance for me.  Thanks, and stay safe!    With Metts, Lucky
    • Hi Dan, Thank you for your inquiry. This community is mindfulness-based, so we hope that what is shared is mindfulness related. Posts that sell products or services are not permitted and we also do not allow members to share links until they have established a strong presence in the community. You can read more about all of this and more on our About page - https://www.mindfulnessexercises.com/community/about/ Wishing you a mindful Monday!
    • Hello Gillian. thank you for reaching out to me. I have joined this community share.  I value my state of being and my vibration immensely and the vibrations I am experiencing recently are new to me. Although I wish to be of service I still require my full attention to sustain this energy and social networking is distracting to me so I hope you all can forgive my infrequent appearance. That being said I would like to know the policy of this community when it comes to prescribed meditations, breathwork, or other self healing or wellness modalities. I want to share my experiences as I believe my sharing can help others increase their own vibrations. I believe reality is shifting to a higher frequency and I believe the collective consciousness of humanity is meant to shift with it. The more of us shining the brighter the light. So I would like to appropriately share what I have learned to this community. Are there any restrictions regarding suggestions on energy work techniques that I should be aware of. I appreciate your time in consideration of mine. Thank you.  Dan
    • Hi community, I just wanted to let you all know (for those that haven't seen it already) Sean Fargo is leading live online meditations (followed by Q&A) every Thursday on YouTube, Facebook, and LinkedIn. They are at 9am Pacific time. You can join us here: https://www.youtube.com/c/Mindfulnessexercisesfree/live
    • I can see vibrant colors like orange and red. I wear a leather jacket, which gives me a cozy feeling. However, I did not feel the taste, but I got the citrus smell of something.
  • Popular Contributors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    metrijordan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.