Mindful Musings

Which musing is your favorite this week? What do you want more or less of? Other suggestions? Let me know! 

19 topics in this forum

1. Nasimi's poem

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  2. Thanks

• 1 reply
  3. Jennifer

• 0 replies
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts

Announcements

• My interests, outside mindfulness, are writing fiction and nonfiction at the moment. I want to write about mindfulness and maybe start a blog. I'm joining to platform because I spend a lot of time on the internet and think I need to make discussing mindfulness part of that. This looks like a great place to start. I look forward to interacting.
    • Hi, Greetings from India. I am Sucheta. Started my mindfulness journey with the 100 day challenge. This journey is beautiful - of knowing yourself, bringing yourself to this moment, looking within. helping to build quiet confidence within and being calm.  Not easy at all   
    • This is such a good question.  Thank you.  I am trying to live more from my heart center these days.  The feeling in my heart that I am aware of this morning is “gladness.”  I am glad to be alive and to be able to enjoy the gift of this day.
    • This week's question is: What is present in your heart today? Feel free to share multiple times throughout the week (or in the weeks that follow). Without overthinking it, what is present in the energetic centre of your heart space?
    • Hello to all those interested in the intersection between creative arts & mindfulness! I feel inspired to share with you a poem I wrote this morning. Thoughts and feedback welcome ❤️  This breathing body Lay down your fears let them rest awhile coming back home to the pulse that’s in your body. Can you feel it? Can you feel yourself alive? As the wholeness of this quiet, humming body holds you just here without seeking an answer nor confirmation that you, my dear, are enough. This moment this breathing body was never anything but enough. Gillian Florence Sanger https://medium.com/@gillianflorence/this-breathing-body-9c0b43be5f3a?source=friends_link&sk=0b6a839fa667308177941c4b61036914
  • Popular Contributors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Paul

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.